I constantly scan, skim, read, and sometimes share on Twitter articles on social media marketing, web design, and SEO, as well as marketing and business. These tidbits and ideas can offer insight, assistance, and guidance as we all navigate the digital landscape. I share the links to articles that I think have value.
I’m aware that many of you may not follow Twitter and so I thought I would share the round up of relevant finds in this post. The following are the posts with links to those articles, enjoy.
- Goooood article—Picking Through The Bones of Social Media Failures
- Inc has good article on—ready… wait…. yeah, Google+. It has some helpful tips so go ahead and take a look.
- Really cool tech gadgets that are affordable
- Relationships first, business second: the wisdom of @MariSmith
- According to this study, white papers and case studies key to influencing B2B buying. There’s also a nice article showing how a law firm differentiates themselves on the internet. (You must be a member to read these two articles, but registration is free.)
- Examples of minimalist web design style
- Helpful post on improving your networking—I don’t mean social media networking, but contact management networking
- Interesting post from imedia on SEO
Let me know if you like this idea and this kind of information.
Mardy Sitzer is a certified inbound marketing professional and president of Bumblebee Design & Marketing. Since 1993, Mardy has been delivering creative and innovative marketing solutions. An avid reader of all things internet and marketing, she also writes blogs, articles, and web content for industry magazines as well as for Bumblebee’s clients. She is an adjunct professor at Fordham University and instructor at Rutgers University teaching social media for business. Follow her on Twitter or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.